Help Wanted Ads:
We need your help -with Reunion-related activities, and the reunion itself – with
- Writing Web site articles
- Help with the Reunion,
- The 50th Reunion Yearbook,
- Host small dinner parties or book discussions,
- Hold regional social activities like visiting museums, clubs, restaurants, galleries, Broadway shows
- Lead hikes,visit the cleaned-up Hoosatonic, host an event at your summer retreat;
You can also post “Help Wanted” “ads” here by using the “Reply” textarea below.
Web Site Help Wanted:
Seeking classmates to assist in interviewing other classmates/housemates, researching and drafting web-ready articles and starting interactive Forum Topics of interest, and helping generally with the Reunion Web Site.
A strong interest in the Reunion and working with classmates, plus a working knowledge of MS Word are all we ask. We’ll provide the basics about “writing for the web” and other web strategies used on the site(pictures!), and help with final editing. You can work from home and make your own schedule. This is a 100% volunteer effort, as part of helping your class and the 50th Reunion effort. Contact Ray Kimball, Web Master, if interested at [email protected].