These posts will discuss diversity at Williams, 1966 – Present.
- Admissions: Compare Then and Now, 1970 vs. 2017;
- Coed Exchange Program and Coed Committee formed by Sawyer in around 1968.
- Public School Admissions: Class of ’70 the Breakthrough year.
- Ten Percent Program. “Ninety-Percent of Us Felt We Were in the Ten Percent Program.” Examine and Discuss Impact on the Class of the “Ten Percent” Program We all felt we were one of the “Ten Percenters!”
- African-American Social Protests;
- Rankings: Public Perception of the College’s Current Diversity efforts: Williams’ No. 1 Ranking, Best National Liberal Arts Colleges, U.S. News & Report, 17 years running